"To fully understand a culture, one must be immersed in it"

This blog is about a girl who lived her whole life in America and though she has visited other countries before, she has never lived amongst people with differing customs than her own. This lack of personal knowledge annoyed the girl and she decided to embark on a twenty-two week long journey to Europe, where for seventeen weeks she will be living amongst the Dutch in Amsterdam adapting to their cultural ways. This blog serves as her journal whilst away capturing every moment of shock and growth.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update!!

So I know Brazil isn't in Europe and this Blog is about my experiences abroad in Amsterdam and Europe but I'm spending the summer in my aunt's house in Brazil and thought that my cultural experiences in Brazil would be a fun addition to the blog. So I'm extending the blog to my cultural experiences during my thirty week long excursion outside the U.S. I hope you enjoy my discoveries and stories.

Kisses,
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment